Saturday, February 7, 2009

My Dollhouse: The Parlor







So these are some pictures of the living room or parlor in my dollhouse. As you can see, the furniture is the cheap wood kind. It is shiny and not of a high quality. I've had the furniture ever since I was little and I am using them now as filler until I am able to acquire fine dollhouse furniture. Most of the accessories in the room are newly acquired since I have been collecting dollhouse miniatures. The pillows are made by a woman on Ebay. I ordered many of them because they are so cute!

3 comments:

De said...

It's very easy to refinish the inexpensive wood pieces and end up with beautiful custom furniture. That's another option anyway.

lacisne88 said...

Actually, I had never thought of that. Thank you so much for that idea! That would be way less expensive than buying all new furniture. Thanks! :)

Meli Abellán said...

All the house is so pretty!!!!
Meli