Sunday, October 5, 2008

Hobby Room: Seattle Miniature Show, Sept. 2008






This is my favorite roombox exhibited at the Seattle Miniature Show in Sept. 2008. It literally was a hobby room, and was full of wonderful and extremely high quality miniatures. It has an entire sewing and rafting side of the room and is full of patterns, knitting, works-in-progress, and button cards. There is a painting station, and a tool area will tiny miniature tools. Also, there are tiny little miniature dollhouse furniture as well as tiny roomboxes in the roombox. Look as close as you can to see all the little treasures.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

i like......

Jessica said...

Oh my goodness....I love the details and everything. At first I thought it was like you were in a large room standing in a chair or on a ladder in a corner taking photos. It wasn't until I read the description that I realized it was miniature. Now that is way too cool. I started to look through your other photos too. I'm just amazed at the creativity!

Cristina Crisóstomo Pardillo said...

IMPRESIONANTE, MAGNIFICA, PERFECTA

miniarte said...

it´s fantastic...

Eva said...

Hi,
My name is Eva and I am writting this e-mailfrom Spain, from a city very close to Barcelona.
Just few words to say you that you have a very beautiful blog and I have enjoyed very much visiting it.
I hope that you don't mind that I have linked your blog to mine.
If there is a problem, please tell me.
Best wishes

Eva
www.mini-escenas.blogspot.com

Lisi said...

Lacisne
Para vc que tem o dom de me fazer sentir num mundo encantado....
um premio pra vc no meu blog, passa la pra pegar
abraco
Lisi
http://lisianeermel.blogspot.com/

Holly Campbell said...

Wow! I have always love miniatures, but never attempted anything like this! Just wonderful!

sylvia said...

Wonderful, al the details!!!!

Sylvia

George the Miniguy said...

It truly is the details in a miniature room that make it seem real. This is an exceptionally well done room box. I can see why you liked it so much!

George

http://tallminiguy.blogspot.com/

miniaturista said...

No me extraña que sea tu favorito, es precioso.
Un abrazo
Maite